Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy Birthday



As you well know “our” blog has been pretty much sustained by Becky as of late. But I want to interrupt normal blog posts to wish the love of my life a Happy Birthday. Her birthday day is notorious for always having some overshadowing event occur, like the year we were dating that I went to Canada for the summer on her birthday, or the year I left for a 2 week trip or her birthday. This year was no exception. We began returning from America the day before her birthday, and we spent most of her birthday in the air. We’ll celebrate her birthday as a family after we recover from jetlag, but I want to honor her by mentioning a few things about her that stood out to me over the last year.

She loves our kids, and loves that the two oldest are toddlers. I’m continually amazed at the way she is able to communicate with them. She loves her husband (me). She encourages me, helps me, and changes my perspective when I need it (I often need it). She is incredibly hard working. She loves God, and wants to know Him better.

Happy birthday Becky.

No comments: