This time next week we'll be in the States for vacation and Mike's brother's wedding. So in the wedding theme, I'd thought I'd post this video I took at a wedding we attended a few months ago. In this case, the family rented a hall and guests started showing up around 7. They played a dance, and 15 or 20 minutes later the bride and groom showed up. The rest of the evening was spent either dancing or (for then 9 month pregnant me) sitting at the table with other ladies. We didn't talk much, since the music was too loud. Highlights included cookies and Coke served, a many-tiered cake, and the time when guests pin their monetary gifts to a ribbon the bride wears. I should mention this was a wedding for the brother of the store-owner of a store next to the store a friend owns. So although I've met the brother of the groom, I've never met the bride or groom. But we were invited! So here's a sample of the dancing.
Saturday, June 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Which one is Mike?
Post a Comment