My new hobby--laundry. Actually, I've really grown to enjoy hanging out our laundry. It's warm and sunny on the back balcony in the morning. The kids love to play out there while I do it, so it is usually a peaceful and content moment (a valuable thing in life with two toddlers). It looks so orderly, especially if I hang the socks in matching pairs. And when it's dry, if I have time, I like to fold it as I take it down, watching all the goings on of the city from the balcony. I wasn't so enthusiastic about the whole process in the fall, though, when cold, wet weather meant it could take days for some things to dry... but now that it's spring, it's wonderful.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Reminds me of seeing the Amish clothes hanging up really high!! Curious to know if you've ever lost any clothes. I guess you have to make sure you pin them tight.
Do you feel like your playing little house in the city or Anne of Becky's Apartment??
only a sequential would pair the socks together.
Grammy--you can find all the other sequential homemakers by checking out their laundry from my window! Really, one of our neighbors is just guys, students maybe, from their laundry hanging style.
Alli--definately little house in the city. It's not romantic enough to be Anne.
Doris--yeah, I've dropped a few clothespins. Once we came home to find a baby sock stuck in the door, and another time our doorman's son brought it to us. I haven't dropped anything big...yet.
A new way to practice your vocab... you go to a "Sequentials Anonymous" meeting while Mike goes to his "Abstracts Anonymous" meeting!
grumpy
Are you implying that being sequential is something I need to be cured of?
But don't sequentials also match the colors of their clothespins for each clothing item...??? :)
only concrete sequentials match colors
Post a Comment