Monday, September 20, 2010




It has been a long time since I've written anything here. The last several months have seen so many changes in our life, I've not known where to start. Where would I start to capture saying goodbyes, moving halfway around the world, adjusting to life in the USA?

This is as good a spot to start as any: my two kids. Yeah, I have three, but these two have a special bond. Best Friends would be a good word. Oh yeah, they fight, but they really are buddies. This picture captured a moment I'll remember. We went camping for a night out in Western MD. In the morning I made the kids hot chocolate, and Matthew got Anna to come sit on this log. They sat there for a good ten minutes sipping and chatting. A sweet moment.

1 comment:

Michael & Autumn said...

Good to see you posting again. Hope you all are adjusting well to life back in the States. Your kids are getting so BIG!

the C family