Sarah Joy was born at 12:50 Thursday morning (Apr 30). She came fast--I left for the hospital a little before 11 pm contractions 5-7 minutes apart. She was 2.980 kilograms and 49 cm (6 lb 9 oz, 19 inches). We came home yesterday afternoon. The kids love her, although I feel a little bit like her personal bodyguard when Anna's around. She is so tiny!
Friday, May 01, 2009
Sarah Joy was born at 12:50 Thursday morning (Apr 30). She came fast--I left for the hospital a little before 11 pm contractions 5-7 minutes apart. She was 2.980 kilograms and 49 cm (6 lb 9 oz, 19 inches). We came home yesterday afternoon. The kids love her, although I feel a little bit like her personal bodyguard when Anna's around. She is so tiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah Joy is absolutely beautiful!! She's the 3rd baby born this week to friends. :o) What a great week to celebrate life! Blessings to all!
Post a Comment