Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quick question

As you can tell, I've been playing with technology. But I dont' know if it's working. It's complicated, youtube being blocked over here. So could someone in the US tell me if the embedded video a few posts below shows up at all? Thanks!

Oh, and I'm also kinda curious who's out there reading this, if anyone (other than Grammy and Grumpy). "Hellooo out there....??"

10 comments:

RGK said...

Yuppers. Works fine.

M and A said...

We're reading (and enjoying!) but not watching...no YouTube for us either as you know...

the C's

Allison said...

Hey! I read your blog! And I can see and play the video too....just to let you know :)

Anonymous said...

It works for me. I am a regular reader just not much of a commenter.
I love keeping up with you guys and appreciate the posts. It is a great encouragement to me to hear about what the kids are up to.

Marlene said...

I, too, check the blog regularly so that I can see how much Matthew is growing and what he's up to these days! Keep up the good work both with the blog and your reason for being there!

Ms. Marlene (FPO)

Anonymous said...

We keep up with it. Phoebe enjoys the videos and pictures.
-Mark

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog very much. The video worked fine.
Dan S.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Ginny, Aunt May, Aunt Judy, my friend Lisa, and I check in often

Anonymous said...

I do! Do I count?
~Margy

Becky said...

Thanks for the feedback, everyone, I'm glad it's working. I'll hopefully be posting more in the future.