Sunday, June 01, 2008

Another Day in the Life

Monday May 26

Woke up 7:10. Got up, dressed and all that. Had the last of the muffins, kiwi, and yogurt for breakfast. Hung out the laundry and swept the kitchen, made the kids' beds. Got shoes on the kids and took them to the bazaar. Matthew walked the whole time. We were there about an hour, bought peaches, tomatoes, melon, green onion, parsley, bananas, sesame seeds, raisins, green beans, and cucumbers. Forgot lettuce, oops. Walked home for a potty/drink break and then headed back out. Let Anna walk as far as the pharmacy and then headed up to Bim (food store, reminds me of Aldi). Kids love Bim, they always get a cookie and I let them roam quite a bit. No chicken today, but I found something like apple cinnamon cheerios. Walked back, stroller loaded with groceries. Found a package from Aunt Ginny at the front door! Matthew’s watching VeggieTales and Anna is roaming…it’s 11:33.
After lunch played with the kids in their room for a bit, then put them down for naps. They slept from 1:30-3:30 while I did Turkish. I started disinfecting the veggies I bought this morning too. When they got up we folded the laundry together, finished cleaning the veggies, cleaned up the storage closet, colored, and started dinner. We had burgers, fries, brocolli, and carrots for dinner. After dinner I cleaned up while Mike read books and played with the kids. They went to bed and we watched the movie “Holes” in Turkish, with a break to Skype with Mom and Dad. Movie over, lights out, 10:47.

No comments: